Building and Rebuilding Good Credit Webinar
Consumer Action partners with the National Community Reinvestment Coalition to offer free webinars.
Consumer Action and the National Community Reinvestment Coalition (NCRC) have partnered to offer free webinars (online trainings) to community agencies interested in learning more about MoneyWi$e and how to teach financial literacy skills in their communities.
Webinar title: Building and Rebuilding Good Credit
Duration: 1 ½ hour.
Presenter: Sol Carbonell, Associate, National Priorities for Consumer Action.
- About Consumer Action - MoneyWi$e
- Teaching to Adults
- Good Credit
- Rebuilding Good Credit
The following materials were used by the presenter during this webinar. You may wish to click on each title and download the materials before starting the training.
- Building and Rebuilding Good Credit Power Point Presentation.
- Good Credit Brochure.
- Rebuilding Good Credit Brochure.
- Lupita Activity. (Page 13 of the lesson plan).
- Rebuilding Good Credit Activities. (Pages 13 and 17 of the lesson plan).
To start the webinar, follow these steps:
- Click here to visit the Avacast website
- Click on “Flash Version”
- You will be asked to provide your name and email. Please enter the information and click “Login”
The presentation should start in about 5 minutes. Make sure you have your speakerphones turned on to hear the audio.
If you have any comments or suggestions, email us at .
For more information on MoneyWi$e, visit www.money-wise.org.
For more on NCRC’s Training Academy, visit www.ncrc.org.