MoneyWi$e offers online financial education courses
MoneyWi$e offers free online financial education eLearning modules for consumers in English and Spanish.
MoneyWi$e, a Consumer Action-Capital One Partnership, has launched new, interactive financial education eLearning modules for consumers. The courses offer case studies, interactive tips and exercises along with a variety of resources based on the MoneyWi$e financial education materials.
Please note: If the financial education e-learning module window does not launch or you get an empty screen, it may be that your browser’s pop-up blocker is enabled. Adjust your browser’s settings to allow pop up windows and try again.
Click here to launch the interactive courses, available in English and Spanish.
Rundown of available courses
Five interactive courses are available:
- Talking to teens about money – Help teens and their parents recognize the importance of having bank accounts and understand responsible ATM/debit card use.
- Managing your money – Identify how to set financial goals, create a budget, and handle credit responsibly.
- Building good credit – Identify tips to build and maintain good credit, including how to calculate credit payments and monitor credit history.
- Rebuilding credit – Discover tips to rebuild credit, including steps to take, making good credit choices and ordering a credit report.
- Saving to build wealth – Recognize the importance of emergency savings accounts and retirement planning, budgets and setting financial goals.